Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be on the road to Houston during the match tomorrow. It will be one of the longest drives in recent memory given I'm not aware of any access to the match during the 200+ mile journey and my wife will not stand for me singing Everton songs into the ether for the entire journey.

UTFT!!!

Given the crowd and home advantages I think these are two pretty evenly matched teams. Both have damaging strikers, workmanlike defences and energy in midfield. 13th plays 16th in the table. Could see it being a one goal thing either way. don't forget this is also our last home game of the season. We know whats at stake.

Pickford
Iwobi Coleman Keane Holgate Mykolenko
Doucoure Allan
Gordon DCL Richarlison

subs to come on: VDB, Dele, Gray

I must be on the road to Houston during the match tomorrow. It will be one of the longest drives in recent memory given I'm not aware of any access to the match during the 200+ mile journey and my wife will not stand for me singing Everton songs into the ether for the entire journey.

UTFT!!!
you can get radio commentary on evertonfc.com
This may not have helped :)

I would go
Pickford,
Coleman, holgate, Keane, Myko
Doucoure, VDB
Gordon, Iwobi, Richarlison
DCL.

Iwobi to have a wandering roll in the middle.
I like Allan but I just don't think he and Keane link up well and we can easily get caught out between the lines with them

Status
Not open for further replies.