Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6 hours after the game and still buzzing
17 hours after the game and still buzzing, got home about 2 am bladdered then played boss 80's music for an hour or so and just jumped out of bed literally danced to the bog. My redshoite missus is going proper round the twist, she's about 5 minutes away from going to her mar's, why can't every weekend be like this:pint2::pint2::pint2:.....

Might go back the pub in an hour yessssss

17 hours after the game and still buzzing, got home about 2 am bladdered then played boss 80's music for an hour or so and just jumped out of bed literally danced to the bog. My redshoite missus is going proper round the twist, she's about 5 minutes away from going to her mar's, why can't every weekend be like this:pint2::pint2::pint2:.....

Might go back the pub in an hour yessssss
Duncan Ferguson the destroyer of defences , burglers and marriages.
Thank god that he may be a one hit wonder . My missus is truly concerned about my sudden change from Davek to Ainsley Harriett .

Duncan Ferguson the destroyer of defences , burglers and marriages.
Thank god that he may be a one hit wonder . My missus is truly concerned about my sudden change from Davek to Ainsley Harriett .
Ha ha ha, in the pub now, she thinks I'm downstairs watching the footie again from yesterday. I was like a drunken ninja climbing over the wall to get out the house... Ahhh all good, at least till I get home later I guess xxx

One of the great amazing things that struck me about yesterday was right after the game, usually walking in miserable silence everyone was so upbeat, and there on the corner of the bullens and gwladys street was a programme seller. Still selling them after the game, but with about a queue of 50 people trying to buy them... Never seen that before in donkeys years of going to the grand old lady....

Please be in charge next week and get a win at Old Trafford, I'll disco dance back to Liverpool ya legend

Status
Not open for further replies.