• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC website:

45 mins
HALF-TIME
Everton 2-0 Burnley

"As good a half as I've personally seen from Everton for a while (I've not seen them much recently before you start) - their good form is continuing.

Burnley = horrid"

Again, the opposition have been rubbish then? Nah, once again, we have just been too much for them.

Sounds harsh, but Digne and Coleman aren't playing great. They made the runs but the quality isn't there in that first half. Poor crossing and decision making.

fantastic football from our lads, the work rate is unbelievable, but to all the journalists on social media, yes you guessed it Burnley are on the beach.

From the BBC website:

45 mins
HALF-TIME
Everton 2-0 Burnley

"As good a half as I've personally seen from Everton for a while (I've not seen them much recently before you start) - their good form is continuing.

Burnley = horrid"

Again, the opposition have been rubbish then? Nah, once again, we have just been too much for them.
Let them keep underestimating us, it’s great

Good first 30 mins but given them too much space as the half went on. Schneiderlin has been really good. Think we should be a bit more conservative in possession now and not give away so many cheap balls.

Barcelona flag in the enclosure at the park end.

:coffee:
Well he did use to play for us...

Good first 30 mins but given them too much space as the half went on. Schneiderlin has been really good. Think we should be a bit more conservative in possession now and not give away so many cheap balls.
makes sense, they are down 2 and are still parking the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.