Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched the game live in Spanish

Then today i watched it in English

Just to get the different analysis.

Yeah, I got issues.
Well, commentators are all the same in every language. They give their opinion and if your team is criticized than you don’t like them. The narration of the game is another thing. Even the worst narrators in Spanish are more exciting than their English peers. I’ve watched the Everton games in English and scoring a goal is narrated the same as an offside. What the heck? Also, they comment on the game as if Everton is lucky to be in first place. I mean, that handball for the penalty was talked about more than the great game Everton had.

Well, commentators are all the same in every language. They give their opinion and if your team is criticized than you don’t like them. The narration of the game is another thing. Even the worst narrators in Spanish are more exciting than their English peers. I’ve watched the Everton games in English and scoring a goal is narrated the same as an offside. What the heck? Also, they comment on the game as if Everton is lucky to be in first place. I mean, that handball for the penalty was talked about more than the great game Everton had.

Yeah the Spanish broadcast, both narration and analysis, is better. That's why I always watch the Spanish one live. I do like listening to see what the British media thinks of the team.

If you've not yet voted for your Man of the Match against Brighton, you have till 4.56pm UK time on Thursday, so don't delay too long ;)

Do anyone have a link where i can see a replay of the game against Brighton? Did try to find it on youtube but there where only highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.