Match Thread Everton v Brentford - Up for the Cup Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brenford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £35m
Under agent benitez I had this game as a demoralizing loss....
What a difference a new manager makes...
The lads look revitalised.
The crowd is full behind lampard as let's be honest it would be for anyone that wasn't benitez...
The result is all the more positive as it was done without any of the new signings so highlights the fact the existing squad is miles better than benitez allowed it to be
Careful the Benitez In brigade will be after you for suggesting such a thing! I personally didnt think the squad is as bad as where we are in the table, you cant go from where Carlo had us to where Benny had us with the same players if the manager was competent....

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks