Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth 30th April, KO 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually no pressing or closing down today from our players, Lennon aside. Bournemouth had so much time and space on the ball but simply aren't a good enough team to have exploited it today.
I thought we did a lot of closing down early on, in fact it was all rather manic. The football was terrible and I found it hard to watch.

Still, we had win and I think there'll be at least one more to come. Not with that starting eleven, though.

I know it's fairly common. Go quite a few football matches myself. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous in my eyes.

aye, it's daft and pointless, but I guess some lads use going the game as a method to let out some dormant anger...anger blinds judgement so you get the odd blue-on-blue action. Ridiculous but typical of most clubs, really.

Anyone see the kick off in the Park End?
Yes. The lad that shouts f***ing tramps every game to the away support was getting very angry with a younger lad a couple of rows behind him.

From what I saw, it looked like the blokes around the lad were unhappy at his negative comments and his booing towards the team - I think.

This happened at 2-1. The lad walked out before he got smacked and the bizzies turned up which was a complete over-reaction.

Very sad to see blues fighting each other. He needs to go now before it really starts to get ugly. So many people are not renewing until they have confirmation that he won't be here next season.

What a sorry mess we are in and it should be a period of optimism with the new investor.

Tensions are running high...fans frustrated with whats happening and going at each other......he is destroying our club...............get him out FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.