Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth 30th April, KO 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside I would like to report that the BBC showed the scenes before the kick off commemorating the Hillsborough verdict. The parents who have been instrumental in moving the inquest forward were there as was Andy Burnham. The reception given was put of this world. I was proud of the supporters in the ground the way they responded.

They were supporters of our rivals but that does not alter the fact that we are all Liverpudlians and it is that, that counts. Well done to all at GP today I am truly proud.

I was struggling to be honest. Watery eyes and a big lump in the throat.

I'll watch MOTD tonight, 2-1 against Bournemouth isn't turning any corners but it is a win. I hope that nobody at the club get any silly ideas on the foot of a win.

Nice to win again. Doesn't change anything in terms of how poor our season has been or feeling towards the manager unfortunately

Class reception for Hillsborough families.
Thought Pennington did well along with Baines and Stones. Of course given my moniker, only one in with a shout for MOTM - Hibbo.
Probably the hollowest victory I've attended in a good while.

It is crap overall for the season only five wins at home, but if we can win our remaining games against Sunderland, Leicester (could prove hard!) and finally Norwich city, who could already be down, then we could at least go out with a bang, that bang being Roberto Martinez slamming the door in frustration on his way out! COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.