Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We've been awful most of this season, but today's match crossed the line. We went from gutless mediocrity to tank loads of stinking slurry being sprayed all over molyneaux today. There's no coming back from that performance. Many of those players have had too many chances to prove their worth. they aren't capable of performing at the highest level. They shouldn't be allowed near goodison again. I'm sick of saying it.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne
Walcott Gomes Gordon Iwobi
DCL Richarlison

Had to turn off today,lasted till the penalty.Awful.Is Holgate fit ?The game against Villa is hugely important to them and their fellow strugglers.We need to perform if that's possible.Will be a highlighted game televised under scrutiny.Carlos needs to inspire us to a performance.

big game between two giant clubs. The eyes of the football world will be on this knee-tremblingly exciting contest. There is little between the two clubs nowadays...both are hugely significant and both are hugely respected.
This fixture is one of the game’s BIG match-ups... and I just think Villa might steal the win in an edge of seat thriller.
I cannot wait for this game...and I think I speak for billions there!!

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.