Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off well but then couldn’t get near the ball. We miss Gueye so much. We’d have 10% more possession if we had a ball winner.

Getting to the point where I wouldn't mind seeing Bolasie on the wing just incase something interesting takes place.
I'd move heaven and earth right now to see Bolasie kicking his legs out over the ball and doing his famous sole roles

Have we done any training since we came back or are this lot still self isolating from each other.
I don't know about covid, these need putting on oxygen.
They should all be wearing flip flops for the past few weeks, disgusting really, they are laughing at us.

Looks like our midfield is starting to wilt. Strated OK but as the game has progressed Villa seem to be getting the upperhand in the midfield. Says a lot about our quality or should I say lack of.

Villa are basically down if they lose today.
That's no excuse mate. There's no justifying the lack of effort from the side here. Villa are basically down if they lose today because they have lost a lot of games, and they've lost a lot of games because they're crap and easy to beat, yet they could very easily do the double over us if the cowards stealing a living from this club don't find some self-respect in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.