Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our wingers are awful so Richarlison should have been pushed wide to contribute to buildup with kean put next to DCL

Bernard if he is confident isn't awful. Iwobi yeah i think hes pretty awful. That's why Bernard is so frustrating as you can see a player there somewhere but we haven't seen it enough.

I get your idea, but what has Kean shown to you that makes you think he deserves a start? He clearly isnt doing it in training and has shown a poor attitude away from football, so I doubt he's got a great one within.

I think we might actually win this quite handily. Everyone was so disgusted and embarrassed by last week's pathetic effort that they might just shake a leg. 2-0 blues

Bernard if he is confident isn't awful. Iwobi yeah i think hes pretty awful.

I get your idea, but what has Kean shown to you that makes you think he deserves a start? He clearly isnt doing it in training and has shown a poor attitude away from football, so I doubt he's got a great one within.
Nothing kean has done has given me confidence in his ability, but he's had nowere near the same chances to prove me otherwise compared to the other frauds.

....I understand the apathy for watching Everton, but this is such a massive game for Villa that I quite look forward to watching it. The Bournemouth game could be similar.

Nothing kean has done has given me confidence in his ability, but he's had nowere near the same chances to prove me otherwise compared to the other frauds.

....that’s probably because Richarlison and DCL have performed reasonably well.

He has had the option to play Richarlison out wide, though.

Every manager gets so exasperated with us that they resort to this guessing game midfield selection. There’s no form to base anything on, so just lash any old 4/5 names on the team sheet.

Soz abar being a Debbie Downer, but I’m saying 1-2, probably after us going 1-0 up and playing some decent stuff. We love a bit of false hope.

Every manager gets so exasperated with us that they resort to this guessing game midfield selection. There’s no form to base anything on, so just lash any old 4/5 names on the team sheet.

Soz abar being a Debbie Downer, but I’m saying 1-2, probably after us going 1-0 up and playing some decent stuff. We love a bit of false hope.
We haven't played decent stuff since the restart really so I'd take that

What Villa player hasn’t scored for like 5 seasons or ever before?

Just thinking what bet to put on

Status
Not open for further replies.