Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was seriously considering giving this a massive swerve as it’s unbearable watching us right now. But I’m interested to see if there’s any reaction whatsoever from yesterday’s comments from Ancelotti and Coleman.

If we get more of the same dross as what we’ve been served these last couple of weeks that’s me done til next season.
You devil you.

Stekelenberg
Coleman, Keane, Branthwaite, Digne
Holgate
Richardson Baningame Bernard
Sigurssdon
Kean

We’ll have to disagree there. Osman was an underrated player who became a scapegoat for reasons unknown.

Agree with that mate.

Whilst he never really set the footballing world on fire he was steady and consistent, he could be rated as 7/10 most games.

Seem to remember him getting an England call up right near the end of his time with us.

Osman was garbage but a nice guy.

weakest shot around.

moyes loved a yes man like him and pip Neville.

having said all that he was miles better than Tom Davies.

I keep thinking I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in the team, then realised there won't be any in midfield

I think Villa will want it a lot more than us, and, well, when that happens we lose, so we'll lose. Two nil or maybe we will fluke a consolation goal.

I’ll take Branthwaite starting. Baningame just to have a midfielder that can move. Play the babies + Richarlison and Digne.

I am hoping the players who were on the field against Wolves have all taken a look at themselves and have realised that what they are doing simply isn’t acceptable. My fear is that what they have been doing for a while now hasn’t been acceptable and they don’t seem to care.
We hear at lot about managers losing the dressing room, this may be a case of the dressing room losing the manager.

Osman was garbage but a nice guy.

weakest shot around.

moyes loved a yes man like him and pip Neville.

having said all that he was miles better than Tom Davies.
Well that’s just not true. Scored some blammos did Leon including one of my favorite goals ever against Larissa. Definitely hit a cleaner ball with more venom than a certain three named striker we have. He was underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.