Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So you either hate Dunc or are in love with Benitez. Just for clarification, which is it?
I don't even remotely like Benitez, he was a bizarre appointment and it made it clear we're fighting for 39 points from day 1.

Stop giving excuses for Dunc just because he's an ex player. Same with Coleman, etc. - not good enough, but here for life.

For anyone else the expectations will not be the same as for Dunc, because we, as a fanbase, are ran on sentimentality, not rationality.

I don't hate the man, I hate the way things are ran like that. Pointless to insist on keeping him as an assistant forever, to supposedly make him the manager, but give him 500000000 excuses how he's not ready at every actual opportunity. Either start your career here, now, when ready, or go down the leagues (or to Rangers) and start there.

Its more or less what you would expect from a Big Dunc performance, very similar to the last time he was in charge, lots of graft, little quality. An upgrade on no graft and little quality but still pretty awful to watch.

Townsend and Gray not really getting into the game and it’s leaving Gomes and Doucs outnumbered in the middle. Change shape half time and get one of them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.