Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinablue232

Player Valuation: £60m
Lads can we stop the swearing please.
142D0F07-6214-4F09-B3A2-17F903735002.jpeg

cronullasharks

Player Valuation: £50m
Im not defending Benitez he deserved to go ultimately however the likes of myself have taken dogs abuse for months for simply pointing out that it doesn't matter who the manager is this squad has got fundamental problems in it which most managers of the level we can currently attract will struggle to deal with.

Todays vindication for me even if we come back to win 2-1 as we have little quality, a fragile defence and ultimately rely on moments of individual quality from the likes of Richarlison, Dominic Calvert-Lewin & Gray.

Recruitment since the days of Walsh has killed us, not Benitez.
Don't play the victim

BirkenheadBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
Im not defending Benitez he deserved to go ultimately however the likes of myself have taken dogs abuse for months for simply pointing out that it doesn't matter who the manager is this squad has got fundamental problems in it which most managers of the level we can currently attract will struggle to deal with.

Todays vindication for me even if we come back to win 2-1 as we have little quality, a fragile defence and ultimately rely on moments of individual quality from the likes of Richarlison, Dominic Calvert-Lewin & Gray.

Recruitment since the days of Walsh has killed us, not Benitez.
"I'm not defending Benitez, but please listen while I spend a couple of paragraphs defending Benitez"

Thomasc

Formerly known as By God I'm Blue
A Buendia header lol from a Digne assistlollol

The sooner Everton are relegated and stop putting us through this the better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks