Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've quite enjoyed watching villa this season and I'm expecting a good open game here. No grealish is hugely significant and I think James will make the difference. 2 1 to us

no matter what team gets picked you will always find someone in here cry arsing and saying Carlo needs to get his act together.

Personally I am happy with that team but as with every game for us this year, it’s all about whether those lads fancy playing an intense game of football tonight or would rather just play at a lethargic pace.

If we play with energy, that team is more than capable of winning tonight

feels like the latest in a season for the first match between two teams. and a cazoo derby to boot.

Not 100% fussed with the result as long as it pushes Arsenal down even further the table

A 6-0 win would put Everton above West Ham on goal difference in 5th.

Today's 3 games so far have been 2-0

My money is on 2-0 win for Villa with Barkley to get both.

Everton that.

no matter what team gets picked you will always find someone in here cry arsing and saying Carlo needs to get his act together.

Personally I am happy with that team but as with every game for us this year, it’s all about whether those lads fancy playing an intense game of football tonight or would rather just play at a lethargic pace.

If we play with energy, that team is more than capable of winning tonight

Exactly. Our squad is pretty much on a level of ability. Its not like he's leaving anything spectacular out.

...Gomes is a bit hit and miss. He’s been more ‘miss’ than ’hit’ for a while, so he’s due a good one.
A bit hit and miss? When was the last time he put in a performance? I’m not Davies’s biggest fan but he should be in there ahead of Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.