Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 rendition of its a grand old team, and one ironic song of ' we only sing when we're winning '.

Could'a swore I heard the Villa fans singing "is this the library?"

No scruffs, it's the classroom.... and you've just been schooled.

giphy.gif

I think it was George Graham that said once that to win the league you had to have the best fullbacks in the league. CHECKED!

There was definitely nervous tension amongst the fans today, and it showed, hence the quiet atmosphere, but no one can complain with a solid performance and convincing scoreline from the blue boys. Now all my attention turns to Lille, can't come quick enough.

Hopefully those plastic fans who were making comments such as:

Alcaraz is [Poor language removed]
Why isn't browning playing for Alcaraz?
Etc etc

Will one day realise their shortsightedness. What they won't realise is how they look saying stupid things like that to fans with knowledge of the game.

.....still bottom half but within touching distance if we can put a run together. It was a pivotal game but the fact that the likes of Arsenal and Spurs are dropping points mean we are in there. Chelsea and City seem a class apart but we are at least as good as most and both of those will be wary of facing us.

This is why Martinez brought him in, calm under pressure. Can play the ball out of defence, Great passer. Just that last season our team was not ready for this type of game now we are, Jags is much better this season. Distin used to annoy me with his silly runs.

What a game mates,i saw everton from last season today great atack and defence in the same time so proud to be blue!!Hopefully this is a start of a great games run.So happy with baines and coleman best players!AND THE BIGGEST WIN IS COMEBACK OF BARKLEY :D COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.