Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2014-10-17_10-23-25.png

We also had trouble last time in defence,so i thint it is going to be a difficult game but nothing but a win wouldnt make me happy.Hope to see Barkley but i dont thint that we are going to see him before newt week!Stay positive and believe in Martinez COYB!!!

I dont know why but i always look forward to the EFC v AVFC games, remember Howards penalty save before a cracking win, Ashley Young's winner at Goodison a few seasons ago.

Delph out, Senderos out, Vlaar should be back, after seeing this I'm more confident that we can win this as Delph will be a big miss for them. I would like to see Eto'o starting tomorrow with Lukaku to come on in the 60th minute to mix it up a bit. COYB!!

I've just Googled it, if there is such a word, and it says Everton v Aston Villa most played all over the first page. I didn't even bother
to open any of them. How could it be RS v Villa? The second division doesn't count.

I made a comeback to forecasting Everton wins for the Palace game, having abstained for a long time due to my poor
record and I offer no opinion this week. Or any other week, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.