Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

willie eckerslike

Player Valuation: £100k
Now now lads.Get behind the lads on the pitch tonight.If all walk out the players will think what the f.
I've been a season ticket owner for 38 years and we need to get behind them to try to spur a result out of them.The games after crimbo should be easier and i think we will survive albeit squeaky bum.COYB.

Spadge Vernacular

Player Valuation: £40m
Benitez is going to shock a lot of people tonight. He will have taken the Liverpool capitulation and fan reaction in. He knows that it is last chance saloon so expect to see a three man bank in the middle and no Rondon. The bending over for a pummelling will be replaced by a press and counter and we can expect the blues to win by three clear goals.

AndyC

Staff member
Benitez is going to shock a lot of people tonight. He will have taken the Liverpool capitulation and fan reaction in. He knows that it is last chance saloon so expect to see a three man bank in the middle and no Rondon. The bending over for a pummelling will be replaced by a press and counter and we can expect the blues to win by three clear goals.
Oh brother, I hope you're right cos we don't half need the three points tonight

Abertonian

Player Valuation: £10m
Hope its 0-0 first half, the walkout is sizeable then we come out and smash them second half. Icing on the cake would be loud booing anytime widow twankey, penfold or Dr utterly-pointless appears on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks