Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like saying this but it looks like at least five of our players have taken the brown envelope for this game. Kean deserved his goal, he's done well with few chances. DCL would have been anonymous. Pickford obviously tryin hard, and WAlcott showing that he is still the best right winger we have. COYB redeem yourselves in the second half.

He's played about 125 matches for Everton. How much time does he need?

I used to give loads of time to DCL, Kenny, Davies, Dowell, Lookman, Connolly, Beni...all that lot, for having gone through Koeman-Unsworth-Allardyce-Silva-Big Dunc and Now King Carlo - cant be great to have so many different ideas and leadership and in a 2 year period of the club stagnating and the football stinking, BUT look at other young players at villa, Norwich, etc even in relegation battles or in bad times they show something, a little bit of potential and something. Wanted these young local or English players to succeed but it's not happening.

Pathetic mentality in this squad ever since moyes left we've made a habit of conceding straight after we get back into a game.

We’ve lost to every club who’ve been languishing in the bottom 3 when we’ve played them this season haven’t we? What a joke.
Nearly. We beat Norwich. I feel weirdly like that’s an achievement this season. I will get the cup ordered on Monday for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.