Everton v AEK Athens live on five

Status
Not open for further replies.

janus

Player Valuation: £500k
i'm sure they'll be plenty of posts closer to the match asking whether its on tv... so i'll let everyone know now (though they'll still ask later!)...

Everton v AEK Athens home match - Sept 17 - will be live on five 7:30-10:20, with kick-off at 8:05...

I don't know about any other matches - hopefully they'll all be on five as I don't have ESPN...

i'm sure they'll be plenty of posts closer to the match asking whether its on tv... so i'll let everyone know now (though they'll still ask later!)...

Everton v AEK Athens home match - Sept 17 - will be live on five 7:30-10:20, with kick-off at 8:05...

I don't know about any other matches - hopefully they'll all be on five as I don't have ESPN...

Yeah they (Channel 5) said during the Sigma match that they would be hoping to follow Everton all the way to the final so hopefully they'll be covering all the games. ;)

Good to see Everton back on Channel five, I guess we can expect Nevin and that other Scots guy, Murray or whatever and I'm looking forward to it, really enjoyed last seasons coverage, hope theres more to come.

er, have to ask, is there any chance of coverage being interupted by tic tacs or anything, I don;t want Yakubu clean on goal only to see commercials about dental floss or something. :mad:

I actually missed it when it was on.

Imagine, Gosling about to score, great moment in time to tell the grandchildren, and freaking mints on the TV. :blink:

It wouldn't have minded so much if it were Everton mints. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.