Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ordered of Score Draw before for retro kits? Wouldn't mind getting this

but not sure as it's quite a bit cheaper than other sites I've looked at.

I've got three different score draw retro shirts, all worn and washed numerous times and are still in very good nick, they have lasted better than the official kits to be honest - I think I will be getting that Beardsley one now, looks proper that!

Possibly been mentioned already, but how happy must this year's sponsors be feeling after all the attention we've been getting of late?
Cazoo certainly getting their money's worth at the moment,
Still can’t believe we haven’t got a sleeve sponser. We surely should be able to get a decent one with our start.

Has or is this top for sale? It was the warm-up top for the game on Saturday.

Attachments

• DCL.png
    DCL.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 176
Home short sleeved kit and a long sleeved sea foam kit are headed to my door. Also picked up the wife a hoody and my 8 week old a romper. If we are going to be Everton supporters we are going to need some nice gear!

Got the Black training top with blue writing and accents - very nice. Washed it twice and line dried. its made from the Beecool material so it dries really quickly. I would say that the quality of the applique's seem a little lower than the Umbro version that I have but so far nothing is peeling. The overall quality of the shirt itself seems to be a step up from Umbro.

Got the Black training top with blue writing and accents - very nice. Washed it twice and line dried. its made from the Beecool material so it dries really quickly. I would say that the quality of the applique's seem a little lower than the Umbro version that I have but so far nothing is peeling. The overall quality of the shirt itself seems to be a step up from Umbro.
I've a somewhat similar experience with some items.
I ordered the kids half zip training jacket after following the link on the OS. A warning, the sizing chart for Hummel kids is not very accurate. I looked at the parameters for a lad with his height and waist and ordered YL.
When it arrived, not only was it not what I ordered, I was sent the turtle neck, but the YL wouldn't have fitted a five year old. Sent that and a training tee shirt for me, back this morning.Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.