Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably in part due to the clowns on sites like this.

the last few away kits have been awful. Even some of the ones on here people are praising are actually third kits, they just can’t remember the away kits because they’re so bad. Pink, dark blue, black, purple, they’ve been shocking, I can barely remember the away kit from last season! This one is miles better than all of them.

Screenshot_20200809_101408_com.twitter.android.jpg

This was on the echo website last night, been taken down now, possibly 3rd kit, silver and black. Looks quite nice, but I was sort of hoping for something a bit different with the 3rd kit as the home and away are quite, classic, plain and safe.

If you're to believe the internet, more than he does about football. lol
If he knows that you buy shoes in pairs, then he knows more about fashion than he knows about football.

A little part of me hopes that Davies will still come good but that hope dwindles as time passes by alas.

the last few away kits have been awful. Even some of the ones on here people are praising are actually third kits, they just can’t remember the away kits because they’re so bad. Pink, dark blue, black, purple, they’ve been shocking, I can barely remember the away kit from last season! This one is miles better than all of them.

Last years was the fetching coral number

It looked good but we always seemed to loose when we wore it

Sorry but not feeling it. The badge looks dreadful, the overall designs are bland and checking it out yestrday in town the away socks are a different colour to the shirt.

Personally don't think hummel are doing anything particulary amazing.

Sorry but not feeling it. The badge looks dreadful, the overall designs are bland and checking it out yestrday in town the away socks are a different colour to the shirt.

The socks are amber, the shirt is yellow. It's an anomaly. I'd like to know their thinking when deciding to do that.

Think this happens with a lot of these kit manufacturers. Seen a couple of people in town with the new Nike Liverpool shirt. Now that is just a shirt with the Nike woosh logo. £70 or so I'm told with another one being £100.

Status
Not open for further replies.