Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said, it's highly contentious to apply the word 'amber' to these away kits since the 60s. Amber is such a broad spectrum, and only approximates to the very lightest of amber on an amber colour spectrum:

1*JWDSPdFxAyhujZ6MF1uxZA.png

But the kit's we've used look much more like the deepest end of the yellow spectrum, and belongs in that 'family' of colours:

0dedb60a7c8e591f6ac543775f1f983b.jpg
Superb colour analysis

I really love that away shirt.I've always seen amber as Evertons traditional away colours, and we should keep it that way.I love both the home and away kits.The folk at Hummel have done a great job.Now let's hope we win some trophies with these kits.

Best in a while I think. It's classic without being overly traditional. And it doesn't have 4 or 5 unnecessary little features like different fabric halfway down the front or on the back, etc. Which means you could wear it for a run or a workout and not look absurd, which I like.

Wonder if it's one of them colours that them thunder flies like to swarm over, remember as a kid playing togger and you're given a yellow bib, dare not stand still, because if you did you'd be engulfed in a swarm of bugs. That said I quite like the shirt.

Would like the away kit if the round neck was amber too, looks weird blue... Although saying that would have much preferred this shirt but with a Collar or v-neck....
But this is season 1 with Hummel, so time for all that yet.. Hoping to get atleast 1 quality Amber/yellow kit out of hummels before we switch again..

40 quid is mad

Thought it was ok to be honest... any shorts with zips in are always more expensive... just been to JD and spent £30 on some standard adidas ones with zips in.. ss i said though nice shorts.. just hope the do them in blue..

I'm hoping for an aqua third kit, Napoli-esque. Of course using it only against sides with little turqiose in their kit.

You can see though that the kits we've used are classic deep yellow. 'Amber' is crazilly out of whack as a description. If people see amber - real amber colour - they are perhaps a bit colour blind.

It ultimatley shows the power of words and tradition. If something is described a certain way for long enough, it becomes 'fact'.

Is this all because you have an amber face?

I0000gPdLlqwRoLw.jpg everton_08_09_3rd_umbro_kit-fill-266x266.jpg
My two favourite away kits, that vanilla kit is a thing of beauty. We've had a distinct lack of hooped socks too.
This new away kit is a bit meh for me, instantly forgettable

Status
Not open for further replies.