Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 32Red sponsored Stoke, Leeds, Boro and Derby in the Championship last season, plus Rangers in Scotland.

It’s funny but when I think back to the 90’s sponsor where instantly recognisable an inherently linked to certain clubs. Us with NEC, Spurs and Holsten, United and Sharp... even that lot and Carlsberg. Now Sponsor change so often I couldn’t tell you who half the teams in the prem have on their shirts
True this. Chelsea to me are still Fly Emirates and they moved onto Arsenal and even got naming rights to their stadium years ago lol

Anyone know when the Away kit is getting released, may get this years home or wait to see if they release a mental away one.

Quick google seems to suggest our deals are very similar.

Bit disappointing as you'd think we would be the flagship there.

I think the upside is they only sponsor our first teamkit, not everything. So if it’s similar numbers our deal is better as we will need/have different deals for the under 23s and ladies team, if my logic is correct

I think the upside is they only sponsor our first teamkit, not everything. So if it’s similar numbers our deal is better as we will need/have different deals for the under 23s and ladies team, if my logic is correct

Yes good point mate. The press release for villa did say they are sponsoring the ladies, reserves and community stuff.

Why is the sponsor of such concern? If all 20 clubs had the same I'd not be fussed. Bigger things to worry about as Evertonians surely ?

Quick google seems to suggest our deals are very similar.

Bit disappointing as you'd think we would be the flagship there.

You clearly don’t know how to use google correctly then, because if you did you would know that our deal is for the first team kit only, whereas the Villa deal is for everything including training gear - that’s a massive difference.

The Megafon on the sleeves of our training shirts should tell you all that you need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.