Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty nice. It's a football kit prefer it to last years. The goal keeping Jersey is a bit mental mind maybe its aimed at millennials...

I very much like that. Oh wait I’m meant to be outraged aren’t I?

Also a fan of the environmental aspect of it

I very much like that. Oh wait I’m meant to be outraged aren’t I?

Also a fan of the environmental aspect of it
Moving on from my shirt sizing comment *

...I agree with you that the environmental aspect sounds a great idea. Think I read it usually takes 25 litres of water to dye every football shirt. This uses none. Would be fantastic if all companies reviewed their green business credentials and actually put better processes into practice.

* and I probably wouldn't iron a football shirt, it would probably melt - steaming would be a much better idea

Haha that goalie jersey is hilarious! Keepers are supposed to look ridiculous though, I always enjoyed big Nev in that orange and yellow monstrosity mid 90s!

Looks fine, although I'm not exactly seeing the gigantic improvement that the Umbro haters said we'd see

It'd look atrocious on me like, even taking into account some recent weight loss, so I doubt I'll buy it, but I'm sure it'll be okay on the players

Moving on from my shirt sizing comment *

...I agree with you that the environmental aspect sounds a great idea. Think I read it usually takes 25 litres of water to dye every football shirt. This uses none. Would be fantastic if all companies reviewed their green business credentials and actually put better processes into practice.

* and I probably wouldn't iron a football shirt, it would probably melt - steaming would be a much better idea
Something I’d like to see a lot more shirt manufacturers doing and clubs pushing if I’m honest

Status
Not open for further replies.