Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally nothing. But something that doesn't look like an advertisement for a CBeebies show might help.

Trying to figure out if your issue is with it being called “Cazoo” or the fact the “A” is stylised like a car?

we could have Southampton,Wolves, United, Newcastle or Watford, and have a big fat ugly logo on the fit too; which basically ruins it.

just moaning for the sake of moaning.

20200703_114333.jpg

Damn I look fine.
Form an orderly queue please ladies and gentlemen.
I'll get to you all eventually

Trying to figure out if your issue is with it being called “Cazoo” or the fact the “A” is stylised like a car?

we could have Southampton,Wolves, United, Newcastle or Watford, and have a big fat ugly logo on the fit too; which basically ruins it.

just moaning for the sake of moaning.
It's the font. I've no issue with Cazoo - either the name or the car as the A. But the font looks childish. As I said, the kit looks ok.

You seem like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's the font. I've no issue with Cazoo - either the name or the car as the A. But the font looks childish. As I said, the kit looks ok.

You seem like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's a standard font... about as straight forward of a font as you can get.

Nice smart kit, far better than the Umbro monstrosity that we wear at the moment, training wear is also quality. Based on the training wear are we expecting a pink or black away??

Status
Not open for further replies.