Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It continues the Everton tradition of sponsors with rubbish, embarrassing names.
It began with Hafnia. Apart from NEC and One2One, we seem to attract sponsors with brand names you wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street wearing.
I agree. The sponsor looks awful. And they are glorified car dealers...is this what we've become? (and I HATE their gospol singing advert on TalkSport)

Might get that blue and white training top though

It is better than this season's. I like the white chevrons and white piping on the sleeves. The chest is less fussy too.

This training top is lovely and just £30.

20200703_103059.jpg

I agree. The sponsor looks awful. And they are glorified car dealers...is this what we've become? (and I HATE their gospol singing advert on TalkSport)

Might get that blue and white training top though

HOnestly, the club don't care who sponsors the shirt as long as they're not actively evil. It's about the best commercial deal for the club. Just look past it.

I am pleasantly surprised by them keeping it simple with the home kit. The jazzy designs rarely stand the test of time. Less is more. The training kit designs are a major upgrade. Going to be interesting to see what they do with 2nd and 3rd kits.

The white trim on the sleeves is nice, would have liked a bit on the collar (always like a bit of yellow on an Everton shirt too)... nice kit tho, nothing too gaudy going on, didn't overdo the chevrons - just hope we do the business while wearing the kit

Status
Not open for further replies.