Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
It continues the Everton tradition of sponsors with rubbish, embarrassing names.
It began with Hafnia. Apart from NEC and One2One, we seem to attract sponsors with brand names you wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street wearing.
I agree. The sponsor looks awful. And they are glorified car dealers...is this what we've become? (and I HATE their gospol singing advert on TalkSport)

Might get that blue and white training top though

Disgruntledgoat

Player Valuation: £70m
I agree. The sponsor looks awful. And they are glorified car dealers...is this what we've become? (and I HATE their gospol singing advert on TalkSport)

Might get that blue and white training top though
HOnestly, the club don't care who sponsors the shirt as long as they're not actively evil. It's about the best commercial deal for the club. Just look past it.

toffee66

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I am pleasantly surprised by them keeping it simple with the home kit. The jazzy designs rarely stand the test of time. Less is more. The training kit designs are a major upgrade. Going to be interesting to see what they do with 2nd and 3rd kits.

zook

Player Valuation: £10m
The white trim on the sleeves is nice, would have liked a bit on the collar (always like a bit of yellow on an Everton shirt too)... nice kit tho, nothing too gaudy going on, didn't overdo the chevrons - just hope we do the business while wearing the kit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks