Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol and they’re expensive!

Stupidly expensive mate, but what can ya do - got the home and 3rd for em so far so over £300 gone, so I'll make my two little angels eat/sleep/footy/repeat in them 24/7, so I'll get me money's worth outa these kits if it kills me!

TBF the kids want to wear them all the time anyway, though that will prob wear off when the season actually starts and they see bleeding Siggy frauding it up against Fulham!

Nailed on the bloody badges will come off as well like!

Stupidly expensive mate, but what can ya do - got the home and 3rd for em so far so over £300 gone, so I'll make my two little angels eat/sleep/footy/repeat in them 24/7, so I'll get me money's worth outa these kits if it kills me!

TBF the kids want to wear them all the time anyway, though that will prob wear off when the season actually starts and they see bleeding Siggy frauding it up against Fulham!

Nailed on the bloody badges will come off as well like!

siggy Lol Lol lol

Overall, I think the kits are a bit underwhelming. The away one is the standout. Using the same template is a bit lazy.

I get the temptation to be safe for the first season but when you look at some of the mock-ups that people come up with, I expected a little more from Hummel.

Overall, I think the kits are a bit underwhelming. The away one is the standout. Using the same template is a bit lazy.

I get the temptation to be safe for the first season but when you look at some of the mock-ups that people come up with, I expected a little more from Hummel.
Agree. This will be the first kit I don't pick up. Not a big fan to be honest.

The whole point of sponsorship surely? I think it is quite a clever deal, certainly for Cazoo and it might make other sponsors perk up to working with the club, if they can see such a positive outlet.
Don’t mind having the name on the shirt: I get that, but basing an the color of a kit on their vans is a bit cringe.

Basically an advert? Like every kit with a sponsor?

God mate, don’t have to buy it, if it doesn’t sit right.

End of the day, who’s going to know? Who’s paying us very good money for something like this and ultimately who is even arsed if we have a good season?
I just meant basing a color of an entire kit off their fleet of vans is a bit small time.

Don’t mind having the name on the shirt: I get that, but basing an the color of a kit on their vans is a bit cringe.
I know what you meant, and probably in the past I might have agreed with you (I was not impressed with sponsorship at all when it first came in), but from a purely business perspective it looks like a good collaboration between partners.

Can't remember the last time a top flight team from the top 5 leagues in Europe, has had the same basic layout, with different colors and designs.

I love it, i've lowkey always been annoyed by home and away kits, from the same season, having drastically different designs (collars, sleeves, the sorts).

Does anyone know have they released the black and gold keeper kit for adults yet or is it just sold out? I c a o my find the kids one
On the website

Does anyone know have they released the black and gold keeper kit for adults yet or is it just sold out? I c a o my find the kids one
On the website

When i was in the Town one the other day mate, they 100% had it.

If you're local may be worth a visit, or a call first maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.