Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm being honest, year-in-year-out we always produce some pretty boss training gear that I prefer over the actual kits anyway. Cheaper too.

The blue top with the white sleeves (warm-up gear I think?) is pure eye candy, can't wait to buy it.

View attachment 97426

I think design wise they are nice, but it seems to be the training wear that have had problems with the badges peeling off, so they may be half price compared to the kits but they may be lower quality too

It’s just the amber kit in B&W
3E8D91FE-1623-4235-8F4E-1C1FCB5AA13F.jpeg

Are we not having a sleeve sponsor this season then? Bit weird if we are while 2 kits are out without it on. Having said that, this is vintage Ev

Went to Liverpool 2 today. Bought the black training shirt with blue lettering . Nice shirt and oniy £30.
First team kits were on the ground floor and training kits on the 2nd floor. Noticeable that there was a lot more people checking out the training kit. Got to admit coming down the stairs to the entrance with those amber shirts in front of you that I was tempted. Lovely shirt so there is always next week!

Need to know what the 3rd shirt looks like before I buy. Really want a white one, we will see what they come up with.
If not, I will be getting the amber

Status
Not open for further replies.