• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

barneygumble

Player Valuation: £50m
Ideally nothing. But something that doesn't look like an advertisement for a CBeebies show might help.
Trying to figure out if your issue is with it being called “Cazoo” or the fact the “A” is stylised like a car?

we could have Southampton,Wolves, United, Newcastle or Watford, and have a big fat ugly logo on the fit too; which basically ruins it.

just moaning for the sake of moaning.

JEBUS_LIVES

Player Valuation: £70m
Trying to figure out if your issue is with it being called “Cazoo” or the fact the “A” is stylised like a car?

we could have Southampton,Wolves, United, Newcastle or Watford, and have a big fat ugly logo on the fit too; which basically ruins it.

just moaning for the sake of moaning.
It's the font. I've no issue with Cazoo - either the name or the car as the A. But the font looks childish. As I said, the kit looks ok.

You seem like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Papa Shango

Player Valuation: £70m
It's the font. I've no issue with Cazoo - either the name or the car as the A. But the font looks childish. As I said, the kit looks ok.

You seem like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.
It's a standard font... about as straight forward of a font as you can get.

Tony1985

Player Valuation: £6m
Nice smart kit, far better than the Umbro monstrosity that we wear at the moment, training wear is also quality. Based on the training wear are we expecting a pink or black away??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks