Everton Units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Anyone else notice tonight as a team we are big physical units.

We completely dominated City tonight physically and bullied them physically for most of the game.

Of all the teams I've seen so far this season only United look more physically dominating.

Think we are going to bully a hell of a lot of teams this season.

Last edited:

We completely dominated City tonight physically and bullied them physically for most of the game.

Of all the teams I've seen so far this season only United look mor physically dominating.

Hopefully!

I think it was more that our third kit made our team look like this.

BPSQiQGWh0dHBzOi8vcy1tZWRpYS1jYWNoZS1hazAucGluaW1nLmNvbS9vcmlnaW5hbHMvOWQvOTAvY2UvOWQ5MGNlNGY5ZTFmNzFiYTY2ODNlMDNkOGMwYTBiZDguanBn

For large portions of the first half, we were a brick wall. Everything City threw at use just bounced straight off. Gana and Keane were particularly impressive in this regard. Loved it.

Of all the teams I've seen so far this season only United look more physically dominating.

Yes mate was actually going to post that before the game when They were walking out, the most height I've seen for a while in a side.

As Jim Bowen said; You can't beat a bit of Bully...and I did notice us starting to 'hunt in packs' again.

Still, final score;1-1 'Here's what you could've won'

Status
Not open for further replies.