Everton U23's v Portsmouth U23's - Premier League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdaBrummieblue

Player Valuation: £20m
Thought I'd drop this for y'all. Match is live on the Official Everton Youtube channel. It's worth mentioning that Seamus Coleman is in the squad for tonights game. Been a long time coming. Figured some of you might like to watch his return to action, if he plays.

Coverage starts at 7pm with Phil Jagielka as a guest commentator.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=everton+official

Thought I'd drop this for y'all. Match is live on the Official Everton Youtube channel. It's worth mentioning that Seamus Coleman is in the squad for tonights game. Been a long time coming. Figured some of you might like to watch his return to action, if he plays.

Coverage starts at 7pm with Phil Jagielka as a guest commentator.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=everton+official

Thanks for the heads up, will watch when I get back.

Surely one of Klaasen or Sadro sholdbein the squad. So frustrating.

First hoof ball already. Do any of our lads play actually grass footy

Potentially the left back and ball carrying midfielder that we are crying out for?

I admit I say this with little knowledge of Adeniran.

....Gibson has actually been playing CB even though he’s younger than the others. I’m like you, wondering about him as a future LB. Adeniran is a big, athletic midfielder but I don’t think he’s really kicked on since leaving Fulham.

....Gibson has actually been playing CB even though he’s younger than the others. I’m like you, wondering about him as a future LB. Adeniran is a big, athletic midfielder but I don’t think he’s really kicked on since leaving Fulham.
I definitely see Gibson see him as a powerful left back, someone who can run all day and get beyond the winger.

Why's Garbutt not playing ahead of Martina again?

I mean yeah, not 'world class' or anything, but he's obviously better than Martina.

Status
Not open for further replies.