Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if he is the one we choose we have to trust the manager and the DoF, i think they've earned that.

I do not believe he is a world beater, but do i think if given a run of games he could be consistent and a better option than pickford, Yes, i do.

Do i also think he can be improved and become a better keeper, yeah i do too.

I think he is a decent level premier league goalkeeper, And i think a decent level premier league goalkeeper who may make the ODD mistake but in general be consistent can be the difference between europe or not.

Anyway he may not even end up here, I just don't think people should be gutted if he does, since he really is decent.
That's a cop out answer! Whether they've earned it or not, we have no choice but to trust the manager and DoF, if we sign him and play him then we sign him and play him, nothing we can do about it. This is a conversation about how good he is and whether we think he would be a good signing though. You suggested Spurs fans think he's good, i'm just pointing out that they don't think he's that good.

I don’t get the impression we are working on any transfers right now. However I assume brands phone rings every 10 mins with agents offering him players today, you never know he may get offered the right one for a last min addition. More than happy if it ends now tho tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.