Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surprise comment was in answer to the question about Godfrey, really think he was referring to that. Ancelotti doesn't care that Romano has tweeted about it he will see it as a bonus to spend £25m on a new player.

Really really can't see us any more money tomorrow, loan replacement for Kean at best.

Why loan Kean if we have none coming in, I doubt that. We will loan someone tomorrow.

Agree with that, we are already picking up injuries, Richarlison is injured, so is Tosun, if anything happens to DCL, who plays up front? Walcott? Simms? Neither is ideal, we need someone in, Milik or Llorente seem the most likely at this point.

I don't really understand loaning Kean out, unless gaurenteed a transfer fee at the end of it, it seems mad.

Agree with that, we are already picking up injuries, Richarlison is injured, so is Tosun, if anything happens to DCL, who plays up front? Walcott? Simms? Neither is ideal, we need someone in, Milik or Llorente seem the most likely at this point.

I don't really understand loaning Kean out, unless gaurenteed a transfer fee at the end of it, it seems mad.
Maintaining his value I guess. He was never getting enough minutes here

Status
Not open for further replies.