Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure what point youre making here?

Everton football club has 6 direct backups to first team starters. Those players are all under the age of 20.

In the 5 remaining positions without u20 players backing up the starters, there is either no direct backup or players considered 'not good enough' by most.

What correlation do you see here?

6?

Who? Nkounkou, Branthwaite, Gordon... who else?

A right-sided richarlison would be nice.

Maybe slightly better at creating for others but definitely needs to have a goal threat.

DCL still would have competition as if he’s not performing it could be Richarlison up top, and then the new winger taking that LW spot. Otherwise it would be the winger off the bench or Rodriguez starting central.

That just feels so much better than another poacher type striker.

£8m maybe he wasn't that much of a prospect after all?

PSV LAND SANGARE

PSV Eindhoven
have announced the signing of Southampton target Ibrahim Sangare.

The 22-year-old Ivory Coast international had been among a number of midfield options the Saints were interested in to replace Pierre Emile-Hojbjerg.

Sangare was presented an affordable option with just one year left on his contract following Toulouse’s relegation from Ligue 1 last season.

The business I’ve been screaming out for.

Young, hungry talent who’d instantly give us a fresh dynamic.

£30m is a massive no go unless we’re doing an obligation to buy next summer.
Definitely a signing I would be more than happy with, if there was any truth in the rumour which I doubt , sadly.

PSV LAND SANGARE

PSV Eindhoven

The 22-year-old Ivory Coast international had been among a number of midfield options the Saints were interested in to replace Pierre Emile-Hojbjerg.

Sangare was presented an affordable option with just one year left on his contract following Toulouse’s relegation from Ligue 1 last season.

That's annoying, I would have liked him to come here.

Not really sure what point youre making here?

Everton football club has 6 direct backups to first team starters. Those players are all under the age of 20.

In the 5 remaining positions without u20 players backing up the starters, there is either no direct backup or players considered 'not good enough' by most.

What correlation do you see here?
Bernard , Iwobi , Kenny etc
Every backup does not have to a child

PSV LAND SANGARE

PSV Eindhoven

The Footy hipsters are crying into their frappuchinos

Why mate? Don't you fine it suspicious that he's off to the Dutch league at his age as opposed to a Premier League team? It's only usually teenagers who follow that suit.

Good point. It would be a gamble based on the season before last, where he was pretty impressive. Last season I think he was toilet by all accounts. Take your point though - I think a Prem team would be unlikely to take the gamble due to him being toilet last season. IMO as a back up for Allan/Doucoure it might have been a sound move, but then would he have been happy as a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.