Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting, after all of the hype, that Sangare is off to play in the Dutch league. I'm not a fan of Davies but I'm not sure that Sangare is all that much better, tbh.

Neither am I.

He had a really poor season by all accounts.

I guess there's a promising player in there though and he did play in a poor side. PSV might actually be the right move for him. He'll play in a stronger team and one that controls the ball more, plus in Europe. Will make him a more rounded player and in 2 years could well be ready for the Prem.

Neither am I.

He had a really poor season by all accounts.

I guess there's a promising player in there though and he did play in a poor side. PSV might actually be the right move for him. He'll play in a stronger team and one that controls the ball more, plus in Europe. Will make him a more rounded player and in 2 years could well be ready for the Prem.

Sangare is so weird. He's a very good player but there's a reason basically aaaalllll the clubs avoided him. Maybe something super odd going on with agent or entourage or personality or some other thing that's not public.

Anyway maybe he tears it up for PSV and Brands rings up his old mates next summer.

Sangare is so weird. He's a very good player but there's a reason basically aaaalllll the clubs avoided him. Maybe something super odd going on with agent or entourage or personality or some other thing that's not public.

Anyway maybe he tears it up for PSV and Brands rings up his old mates next summer.

*the hype with Sangare, I should say

Sangare is not that good. I've never understood the fascination. He has really poor technique. Watch him closely. It's Soumare who's the real talent.

We can’t afford him now even though his stock has fallen dramatically but I think Dele Ali would fit well into our line up. With the legs of Allan and Doucouré he would have the freedom to be the new Cahill. I can already picture JR cutting in from the left and spotting those late Ali runs into the box

Lovely player, or was, no idea what the Hell’s happened to him.

We can’t afford him now even though his stock has fallen dramatically but I think Dele Ali would fit well into our line up. With the legs of Allan and Doucouré he would have the freedom to be the new Cahill. I can already picture JR cutting in from the left and spotting those late Ali runs into the box
Jeez no.
Alli is exactly the type of player that we don't want.
Thinks he is better than he is , doesn't put in a shift and bad attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.