Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Walcott leaving too. Iwobi was so much better today.

And Davies will go i think too.

When players realise they could be facing the embarrassment of not making the 25 man squad, I reckon we see a flurry of activity.

I reckon we still get a keeper and centre half.

I count 33 players, 5 of which are underage and wont be named.

Take out Pennington and Connolly, which then leaves only 1 person that wont be named.

I can see Walcott leaving too. Iwobi was so much better today.

And Davies will go i think too.

When players realise they could be facing the embarrassment of not making the 25 man squad, I reckon we see a flurry of activity.

I reckon we still get a keeper and centre half.

Tbh reckon Delph needs punting before Davies does and until Gbamin is back fully fit we need those options in midfield. All it takes is an injury or suspension to one or 2 of the first-choice three.

Tbh reckon Delph needs punting before Davies does and until Gbamin is back fully fit we need those options in midfield. All it takes is an injury or suspension to one or 2 of the first-choice three.

I've still got hopes for Gbamin. Let him take his time but if he can be fit for the rush of fixtures in December, that gives us a good rotation option. I really hope he can become a useful squad player. I think he deserves a break

Carlo merely spelling out the reality there, we need to get the deadwood out, before we can strengthen further.

I still think there’ll be plenty of movement as the window draws to a close, could be an exciting last few days or even last day in the window for us.

14 goals in 4 games though lads, 14. Perspective is needed here gents.

Shots fired at Brands

Translated to "stop asking for daft fees for our crap and just get them booted"
I mean that's some translation system you're using there, mate.

Is it Google?

We aren't asking for too much. Nobody wants them/can afford their wages.

Thought it was more,

"10 of you wont get a game so if you want to play football get on the phone with your agent to find you a new club"

@Zatara the Southampton talks re. Davies aren't true

Something youve been told / guessing?

Didnt check the bench before the game (245am kickoff) but when i saw him come on then i thought...hes staying :(

550am here now...bedtime ;)

To be honest there was no need to loan Gibson out until we got someone in, so I hope it's close.

If nothing is close then we need a lot of luck and I prefer not leaving things to luck.
I think the reason GIBSON was loaned so soon was explained earlier
If his loan at Reading does not work out we can recall him in Jan and loan him out to a different side.
Therefore he could not play for us as you cannot play for 3 teams in the one season

Status
Not open for further replies.