Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton Palmer! Versatile midfielder with managerial experience, he can slot in as back up for Allan and replace Carlos son as assistant manager!

You don’t just adapt when your creative options are

Iwobi
Bernard
Walcott
I'm not doing this again it's just going in circles, All I will say is all teams will suffer if there star player gets injured the back up will never be good enough hence the word back up, We've signed 3 starting midfielders because our current midfield is good enough money is quite clearly tight due to how much absolute crap is sitting at this club due to Walsh/Koeman, We've got 3 new signings who immediately start for us and then you want a back up to James I mean this is just ridiculous, Loan market will always be an option if the right player/deal opens up but I don't think it needs to be a necessity. Get a CB in on loan and that's a solid window to build on.

I'd gamble on Todibo, He's not gonna be a starter anyway and he's still young so if he looks slightly good we might have someone decent on our hands, Apparently Schalke had a £23m buy out for him with some add ons.

A very predictable link/transfer - I wouldn't be convinced on Todibo. He is 20 without really any run of games behind him.

Obviously depends what funds they have left and were to allocate. Maybe a loan to cover us now, and buy next summer but our defence will likely be the next area we look to invest in like we just have with midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.