Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants us to get him now. I love an underdog and the vaulting in here if he came good would be classic.

€15mil would be a good fee. Emerson from barca would be the one but for that price Todibo would be interesting.

The boy is highly rated, he hasn't played much footy, theres every chance he could come good.

Nobody has seen anything of him and most of us are basing our opinion on like 15minutes of watching Schalke.

Ive seen him 3 or 4 times.

Fine: His barca debut when eased in at DM
Amazing: Game vs inter
Awful: Schalke vs dortmund + part of another game after lockdown

Hes got all the tools but a project like Kean.

€15mil would be a good fee. Emerson from barca would be the one but for that price Todibo would be interesting.

Ive seen him 3 or 4 times.

Fine: His barca debut when eased in at DM
Amazing: Game vs inter
Awful: Schalke vs dortmund + part of another game after lockdown

Hes got all the tools but a project like Kean.
With the players we have now, I don’t really want another project. We’ve got 3 years with James and Allan. Win now. The rest will take care of itself.

RW, CB

please
I am trying to tell myself not to hope too much for a RW because i doubt he will still come. For the simple reason there is no news on getting rid of Iwobi, Bernard, and Walcott. I think it ends up us doing a bid for Zaha on deadline day including a player going the other way but the bid will fail. Lozano started for Napoli so a loan is not possible. And Bailey i can not see us spending 30/40 mill on him. So running out of options i guess. Maybe Lemar....

Status
Not open for further replies.