Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will play if we were close to a deal or not myself, just so palace rubbed it in our faces lol, players have scored v one team and signed for that very same team the week later before

I dont know mate - with one week to go of the window would you really want to help take points off a team you're close to joining?

I've never seen a situation like that - maybe weeks after like when we signed Vlasic but if we are in negotiations then I cant see how it would work.

I meant a right footed version of him. Totally agree though, early days because - Luke Garbutt, but he does look like he's solved our left back issue until we sell Digne to PSG for 75m or whatever lol
Totally agree. If we could a right side player like Nkounkou I'd be happy with that. Seems to be loads in France. They really develop some great young players. Hopefully brands is looking there

I would be amazed if we signed an attacking player. Theo, Yanick, Sandro need moving out first. We need a Centre back. I wouldn't mind an older player for a season. Preferably a leader type, although I think Keane is becoming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.