Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to work harder then.

Delph , Besic , Iwobi , Bernard , Walcott , Siggurdson , Kenny , Sandro , Bolasie , Tosun , Davies ....... it's a long list and Brands needs to shift at least half of them .

I would expect the outs towards the end of the window, teams panic more then. I can’t see many teams actively looking for any of those.
They also know we are desperate to get rid so will get a better deal. No doubt every single one will have to take a pay cut.

Can’t say I’ll be happy if we only get CB cover.

Our RB options are poor and so is our RW option after James is Theo Walcott.

I don’t know how anyone can be happy with that?
I don't really rate Walcott. However when talking about a back up RW , he is a better proposition than the position that most clubs find themselves in. Still think that we will sell him though as he is one of the few that we could get actual money for , and at the same time offload his wages

Might be just gossip but our fan forum's moderators (Ferencváros) confirmed that we are in talks to get Besic back and they always get valid infos. He primarly wants to stay in England but maybe a loan with a little paycut...who knows as we at least will be in the Europa League group stage and an inch away from theCL group stage he might change his mind. And he has 2 Bosnian international teammates here who might convinced him at the last international break. The trick is that our transfer window closes next Tuesday, 22/09 as we started much earlier than any other country.

Might be just gossip but our fan forum's moderators (Ferencváros) confirmed that we are in talks to get Besic back and they always get valid infos. He primarly wants to stay in England but maybe a loan with a little paycut...who knows as we at least will be in the Europa League group stage and an inch away from theCL group stage he might change his mind. And he has 2 Bosnian international teammates here who might convinced him at the last international break. The trick is that our transfer window closes next Tuesday, 22/09 as we started much earlier than any other country.

Seems like he will never leave.

Can’t say I’ll be happy if we only get CB cover.

Our RB options are poor and so is our RW option after James is Theo Walcott.

I don’t know how anyone can be happy with that?
It's going to be tough to find better players than Theo who'll be happy with being backup, infact if go as far to say he'd be one of the best backups in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.