Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie skinned a tired championship full back when he was fresh and then missed an open goal from 4 yards, and now he is suddenly good enough to play for us again?

Is this seriously where we are at?

Bolasie skinned a tired championship full back when he was fresh and then missed an open goal from 4 yards, and now he is suddenly good enough to play for us again?

Is this seriously where we are at?
No. It's just Mikey

Impressed by our signings so far but lingering doubts over a lack of a right back and concerns about out CBs especially with Holgate out. Hopefully Tomori will come in. If I was being greedy we could do with a pacey winger too.

You said you can't buy that he never gets chances and that he should have had at least 20 goals. I hadnt said he doesnt get chances, but that with a better midfield, the chances are he would score more. Would you prefer someone like Gabriel jesus? His shot to goal ratio was worse than DCL. Or Firmino? Who only scored 9% of his shots. They get way more chances than DCL yet his shot to goal ratio was higher. He had higher shot success than salah as well. Even the players at the top who are apparently much more clinical miss loads. (More than dcl).

Go on then, name them. You realise only 4 players scored over 20 last season. There's usually only 3/4 most seasons, 20 goal a season strikers are very hard to come by (unless you are one of the top 3/4 or get lucky).
Mane Salah Greenwood Martial Rashford Aguero Jesus Kane Son Aubamenyeng Lacazette Vardy Jimenez Ings Abrahams Gironde Ings Wood and I make that 18

Status
Not open for further replies.