Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding Doucouré to James and Allan will give us a very strong team. I just think we’re lacking a decent right back now and perhaps an upgrade on DCL.

Right back is defo the next key area after the midfield, with regards to DCL he really kicked on after Silva got sacked and with his goal tally deserves another season to show if he can do it consistently.

Right back is defo the next key area after the midfield, with regards to DCL he really kicked on after Silva got sacked and with his goal tally deserves another season to show if he can do it consistently.
Definitely worth keeping but after lockdown he just wasn’t at the races at all, not that any of them were, tbf.

I’d like to see Aarons brought in at RB. Seems like a lot of the top teams don’t want himso I fancy our chances.

Definitely worth keeping but after lockdown he just wasn’t at the races at all, not that any of them were, tbf.

I’d like to see Aarons brought in at RB. Seems like a lot of the top teams don’t want himso I fancy our chances.
Norwich want silly money for him 20m plus I heard. I doubt we have the finances after rebuilding our midfield. Hence the links to Emerson on loan with an option to buy next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.