Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Mosh has his knockers, but if we have Carlo in the dugout and Hamez on the pitch next season hes proper gone above and beyond there like.

I mean it probably all ends in tears, but still.
Thought the same yesterday.
Once Carlo was announced I just knew to get him , Mosh would have to give him what he needs ( like the other managers but on a different level ).
I honestly thought he would have brought in Zlatan given his relationship with him.
But of course Carlo knows better and has done his due diligence on the squad.
Once we were "safe" he has given them all fair chance to stake a claim.
Now to bring in James , Allan even Doucoure shows just how he is going to be backed .If the others like Arias & Rahfihna come in its way more than we possibly could have hoped for.
But give Moshiri ( & Brands ) their due they aint messing about with a man like Carlo at the helm.

they were like the Barca and Real Madrid back then... I honestly couldn’t decide which one I’d rather have a go on... probably yasmin as I followed her since I was I love with her on saved by the bell. She also loved getting on the gear too so was probably a bit more fun :)
Are you thinking of Kelly on saved by the bell that was Tiffany something, Yasmin wasn't in that.

they were like the Barca and Real Madrid back then... I honestly couldn’t decide which one I’d rather have a go on... probably yasmin as I followed her since I was I love with her on saved by the bell. She also loved getting on the gear too so was probably a bit more fun :)
You put more thought into that than I was expecting but it's my fantasy so sod off.

Off Topic
You put more thought into that than I was expecting but it's my fantasy so sod off.

We share the same nightmare that is EFC so I thought it would be ok if we shared the same fantasy too? I will consider it a problem if we are both present in my fantasy ... until that day I’m going to carry on picturing them in real and Barca kits if that’s ok with you :)

Off Topic
We share the same nightmare that is EFC so I thought it would be ok if we shared the same fantasy too? I will consider it a problem if we are both present in my fantasy ... until that day I’m going to carry on picturing them in real and Barca kits if that’s ok with you :)
Crack on, but NO crossing swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.