Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone just needs to relax. We’ll get our targets, it may not be before the season starts but it will be by the end of the window. It’s not ideal, but as people have mentioned you cant buy what others are unwillingly to sell or if the asset is playing hardball. We’re just not an attractive proposition, 2017-18 put an end to that. Watford and Napoli will lose their nerve and drop the asking price once they realise they’ve got an asset they can’t use or can’t afford to down tools. It’s all a game of poker, Chelsea are throwing their chips in regardless of their hand, most others are being cautious and waiting until the cards align properly before making their move.

I'm hearing deals for Doucoure, Allan, Dalot, Bailey and Messi are all done but Mosh has decided to delay announcements until deadline day. He's going to give Jim White the exclusive and call to say we've completed a deadline day 5 man deal.

Hallloooo Jiiiiiim...

if grealish ever has aspirations to play for england he needs to leave villa

villa are gonna price him out

he needs to hand in a transfer request for the good of his career
I love a good double standard. I suspect the big boys are all saying:

if Richarlison ever has aspirations to win something he needs to leave Everton

Everton are gonna price him out

I love a good double standard. I suspect the big boys are all saying:

if Richarlison ever has aspirations to win something he needs to leave Everton

Everton are gonna price him out

not really

richarlison is the 2nd best brazilian player (statisically goal-wise) behind neymar and is a regular in the brazil team because of everton

can't say grealish is the 2nd best winger for england and is a regular for england can you

not really

richarlison is the 2nd best brazilian player (statisically goal-wise) behind neymar and is a regular in the brazil team because of everton

can't say grealish is the 2nd best winger for england and is a regular for england can you
Lol. You think Richarlison is only in the Brazil side because of Everton? He’s in the team in spite of Everton if you’re being honest.

And that has nothing to do with my point regardless. It’d be totally reasonable for him to look at the club and say I want to go compete for trophies, but if he put in a transfer request you and many others including myself would be fuming.

Lol. You think Richarlison is only in the Brazil side because of Everton? He’s in the team in spite of Everton if you’re being honest.

And that has nothing to do with my point regardless. It’d be totally reasonable for him to look at the club and say I want to go compete for trophies, but if he put in a transfer request you and many others including myself would be fuming.
remind me how many brazil caps he had before he joined everton?

villa escaped relegation on the last day of the season

its very likely that villa will fight relegation next season as well

he's clearly good enough to be in that england squad but he is being overlooked

callum hodson odoi got called up in the latest squad

do you honestly believe he had a better season than grealish or is a better player?

the argument about winning trophies is completely different.

I think finally because of Brands, Ancelotti, the Premier League in general, a player can get into their national side while playing for Everton. Especially English players - Southgate does not only look at the big 6 or top half teams.
Big handicap we have is not being competitive.
Massive advantage we have for one window only is Ancelotti. (People have short memories and are impatient, so if we have another poor season, I think we'll fail to attract people even with King Carlo.
Having said that, when I overheard Messi's entourage getting in a taxi at Liverpool Airport earlier today, they were talking about how Carlo was the one big manager he wanted to play for, to make his career worthwhile.

remind me how many brazil caps he had before he joined everton?

villa escaped relegation on the last day of the season

its very likely that villa will fight relegation next season as well

he's clearly good enough to be in that england squad but he is being overlooked

callum hodson odoi got called up in the latest squad

do you honestly believe he had a better season than grealish or is a better player?

the argument about winning trophies is completely different.
He received his first call up when he was 21 after his Watford season. And you can say the argument about international vs winning trophies is different but they’re both about ambition aren’t they?

My point is we’re all fine saying players at other clubs should hand in a transfer request but we’d never suggest any of our own should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.