Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Iwobi is that bad, did he have a great season not a chance but there's a player in there, at least i hope there is. Still I agree it was a panic buy.

Keep reading that we have offered £32m with £4m in add ons and Napoli want £36m with £4m in add ons, could all be BS obviously, but I hope we are close to a deal, in this say and age, I don't think £32m is bad for a first team player

It's a lot to pay for a player that age.

That said, we don't have players of that quality lining up to play for us and it's a position of huge need, so we need to get a deal done.

alphonso davies - must be worth at least 150 mil now

gutted

Had we signed a teenager from a Canadian team in the MLS, for around £20m, this place would've been unbearable.

We aren't selling Sigurdsson - get used to it. No one would buy him and Ancelotti likes him. Our other alternative at #10 is Iwobi so perhaps until Gordon grows up we will keep Iceland. There are other 1st team players that need to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before him. Delph? Walcott? Iwobi? Davies? Bernard? Baningame?
Sigurdsson as a number 10 pretty good.
Sigurdsson elsewhere not so good.
All depends where Ancelotti wants to play him, but unfortunately for us he seems to prefer 4-4-2 which means no number 10 role.
I agree that we aren't selling him anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.