Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Moshiri bomb Jim White after the fans weren't happy and White reported something he wasn't supposed to?

I don't know, but if that "relationship" ended it would be better for Moshiri, if not White. Moshiri really shouldn't need to speak to the media at all and he has shown himself to be fairly inept in that regard, which is understandable. If he has to speak, it shouldn't be through a tabloid radio outfit that lives off speculation and gossip.

People might still keep in touch though, even informally, so I wouldn't be surprised if White would be hearing whispers.

Salisu has signed for Saints lollollollol

Oh and Umtiti is spelled incorrectly.

Think thats it. Although im desperately hoping Ryan Frser turns red rather than bold blue.

...i like Salisu, looks a defender who loves to defend. We were linked and he’d have been my preference, somebody on here said he wouldn’t get a work permit.

That could be a great signing.

Why would anyone from Everton FC tell Alan Brazil the financial situation? media guesswork, can't stand us "trying" to be competitive, I say trying because we are not doing very well at it lol

Exactly ha, if he reached out to efc anyway they would say something like that knowing he's a mouth piece. We're not going to want radio presenters to spout off we have loads of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.