Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny and Coleman as our RB options would be fine for now. I don't think Kenny is the long term solution, but I've not seen any of him at Schalke so if he's here then I'll keep an open mind.

Overall though, they're two players who can at least do a job for a year while we address more pressing concerns, our midfield. We're not going to be able to fix every position this window so might as well prioritise the big issues.

Honestly quite concerned at how this is going to pan out. If the covid effect is as serious as some reports suggest and we’re really not able to spend much, I genuinely fear for us. This squad is not a good one, and I’m not sure Ancelotti is a manager who will squeeze the most out of a poor side. We need to give him quality to work with or this could turn into a disaster.

I’m not trying to be negative. 3/4 quality signings and suddenly I’m thinking we can push the top 6 again, but the noises are a little concerning for me.

Honestly quite concerned at how this is going to pan out. If the covid effect is as serious as some reports suggest and we’re really not able to spend much, I genuinely fear for us. This squad is not a good one, and I’m not sure Ancelotti is a manager who will squeeze the most out of a poor side. We need to give him quality to work with or this could turn into a disaster.

I’m not trying to be negative. 3/4 quality signings and suddenly I’m thinking we can push the top 6 again, but the noises are a little concerning for me.
I worry about Carlo using his clout to bring in near past it mercenaries from past clubs on mega money for quick fixes instead of young promising players for our future.

given ramseys current wage we've as much chance of signing ronaldo
If Ramsey insists ion earning his current wage then he will be spending a lot of time in Italy.. probably with the under 23s.

It depends on what the player wants, is he settled in Italy, is his family?
He gas already earned a lot of money and will continue to earn a fortune for the next few years anyway.
I think his age and injury record should be bigger obstacles than doing a deal over money.

Status
Not open for further replies.