Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be quite happy with the Luis Henrique signing from Botafogo.

If we can get a work permit for him then he could rotate with Walcott (last year of deal) for a season, gradually getting up to the speed in England.

In 12 months time we could have him and Gordon as a couple of options out wide.
If football manager has taught me anything, it’s that you can’t go wrong with a South American wonderkid

And this guy is director of football...surely he should know that any club/agent will leak to press to get better deals. If he really said that then it is worst that I imagine...totally out of his depth.
The leaks came from the Everton side to Joyce/King/Hunter...

That leak stuff is nonsense, Pretty certain other teams don’t decide on whether to pursue players based on rumours in newspapers, other clubs would’ve known they were available and for how much long before because their clubs and agents would’ve put word about to get the best deals they could for them

I don’t understand his game then.... it’s all a tad strange
Someone, most likely at board level or definitely high up leaked that Everton were confident they had secured
Brazil is rated higher based on FIFA rankings so you would have more chance than Onyekuru who was Nigerian, but still doubt we could get 1 and suspect there's not a lot in that story sadly.
Joao Pedro, signed by Watford got one so I doubt he would have many problems. See also Yan Couto who has just signed for City. Doesnt seem difficult any more

I used to come on here and read up what people who knew more about world football that I do thought of our potential targets. Some good shouts, some dodgy shouts and some Charles Manson level doolally shouts, but always enjoyable nonetheless. But I think Orly and his weasel index has effectively killed this chat as everybody is scarred to get indexed, I find that a little sad, As it makes this forum slightly less enjoyable. So can we get back to unleashing the mad, bad and the mildly bewildered for a few days, perhaps run a weasel amnesty? Just to lighten the mood and get back to the pre-index levels of gibberish and delusion?
There you go, mate. Heard we're after 16 years old goalkeeper from Jagiellonia Bialystok from Poland. His name is Bartlomiej Maliszewski. Don't shoot the messenger.

@orly

There you go, mate. Heard we're after 16 years old goalkeeper from Jagiellonia Bialystok from Poland. His name is Bartlomiej Maliszewski. Don't shoot the messenger.

@orly

That would be some impressive scouting.

16 years old in their u19 side and plays for Poland u16s.

Seems like someone to replace the keeper who went to Schalke perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.