Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on earth do you think the money is coming from for all those?
You'd need to raise about 60M based on Lemar coming in on loan I reckon... Assuming we could spend 20M.

So based on us getting rid of maybe 5M worth of players already another 55M from Kenny, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Walcott, Besic etc. Not impossible but maybe difficult

I imagine it's quite hard to do business when half of Europe are still playing and there are travel restrictions, just be patient. It's all a merry go round and people have to wait for the big European teams to start making moves before it filters down to who we can buy and sell.

Yes I'm aware teams have done business, just not much.

Re Dalot, search his name on twitter, and unusally for an Everton transfer target, alot of 'fans' (I say fans cause its Utd and 99% of them on twitter havent moved off their phone for 5 years) appear to rate him OR say that he hasn't had a chance at all.

Usually we see a transfer target with the same type of fan begging we take them.

Dalot can’t defend.

Not sure why eveyone is getting excited with being linked with a man Utd 4th choice right back.

I would only take him on a loan - would like to see how he actually performs before throwing money at him.

Another Utd cast off - can we start getting Real Madrid cast offs instead

Status
Not open for further replies.